Network & Security Senior Consultant at Dell
Location: New Cairo
- Understand, collect, propose, and communicate network requirements to all solution stakeholders (internal and external).
- Delivering DELLEMC Hybrid Cloud engagements to DELLEMC customers, with a focus on the use of VMware virtual networking tools (NSX) in addition to Data Center blueprinting.
- Develop various project deliverables (Network and Security Deployment Workbook, assessment reports, workshops, migration plans, etc. as needed for each assigned customer engagement).
- Act as a Technical Leader on larger projects, coordinating the work of a larger delivery team owning overall responsibility for network implementation.
- Engage with customers regarding all facets of IT, including facilities, network, security, systems, strategy and business applications teams, as well as service focused teams, such as capacity management, financial management and event management.
- Provide remote and/or onsite complex network implementation, integration, and migration services.
- Deliver remote and/or onsite consulting services such as performance monitoring and capacity planning, network topology and optimization assessments and make recommendations to remediate and/or optimize the customer’s network infrastructure.
- Documentation of technical best practices for the reuse in other customer engagements, and contribution to the development of standard consulting service offerings.
- Provide technical mentoring for new and/or junior colleagues as needed.
- Acquire and maintain expert level knowledge in two or more areas such as data center, Cloud, hyper-converged, SDN, NFV, wireless, and firewall services.
- Typically has 10+ years of experience in the design, engineering, and architecture of large-scale network infrastructures.
- 6+ years of experience in Deployment, Systems Integration, or Consulting role.
- Extensive experience with Complex network solution architecture and deployment methodology
- Expertise with VMware’s products (VMware NSX and vRA).
- Extensive L2/L3 networking experience with the following technologies: Routing protocols, BGP, OSPF, RIPv1/v2, ISIS, EIGRP, FRAME-RELAY, ISDN, MPLS, IP multicast, QOS, policy routing, packet filtering, wireless, networking OS architecture and performance issues.
- Experience in Spanning Tree protocol and its variants (xSTP), VLAN Membership Policy Server (VMPS) VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP), NPLS, ISL, 802.1Q, 802.1p, FCoE.
- Experience with one or more of the following operating systems (VMware, Microsoft, and Red Hat Linux).
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Employer Type Multinational Company
March 1 - March 2
March 8 @ 5:00 pm - March 12 @ 9:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 4:00 pm - May 3 @ 9:00 pm EET
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - November 30 @ 5:00 pm EET