Operations Manager at Check Me
- You will be working closely with the Supply Manager and Business Development Director to
implement and smoothly govern all back-end processes to support high impact results in
- It’s a critical role for the success of Check Me’s overall and includes several dimensions. This
position is accountable for developing and adhering to the annual plan, participating in new
product development and planning, attending and participating in various organizational
- As an Operations Manager at Check Me, you will be taking full ownership of building and
maintaining product operations across all stakeholders and touch points.
• Lead the design and setup of all the processes and engagement rules revolving
around Customer Care and 3rd Parties
• Monitoring daily operation schedules for all departments for accuracy and ensuring daily operational goals are realized
• Track key performance indicators of operations including quality, service, safety and
• The Operations Manager is also responsible for the preparation of all direct and indirect reports in a way that is beneficial to all associates
• Ensure maintenance PM schedule meets equipment guidelines and coincides with operations schedules
• Accountable for all operational elements of the product and ensure operational
excellence with regards to customer & chemist experience, and channels / instruments efficiency.
• Share operation’s goals and guidelines for achieving the goals with facility leadership
• Lead operations and maintenance managers to develop a culture of continuous improvement
• Perform a daily walk through all areas of the operations facility, while having visibility on all shifts
• Managing the design of the optimum channels and instruments commissions and
incentives as well as continuously driving performance monitoring, improvements,
cost saving initiatives and mystery shopping activities.
• Build strong and deep relationships with our business partners operations to
streamline capabilities and leverage mutual benefits.
• Support the ongoing product evolution road map by providing input to features
enhancements that would automate & streamline operations.
• Support the ongoing Go-To-Market, promotional, and pilot activities within the
product life cycle various stages.
• Participate in new product development and planning by researching the cost and
feasibility of having the product desired
• 6 years of work experience.
• Minimum 3 years in a Business operations role.
• Medical or Insurance Background is a plus
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Startup Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.