Operations Manager at Mumm
- Lead the Operations team
- Grow, hire and coach the operations team
- Build the Augmented customer experience in alignment with other departments
- Build Operations systems and processes
- Utilize technology to optimize performance
- Manage inventory
- Builds strong suppliers network
- Manage our Delivery Team and Manage the outsourced logistics partners
- Recruit new delivery members
- Project management
- Manage the Customer Satisfaction team
- Call customers and ask for feedback when needed
- Ensure Full Operation cycle delivers an amazing consumer experience
- Handle Purchasing and Packaging Management
- Financial Handling of operations expenses
- Drive operational savings and optimization
- 5+ Years of Experience in operations/supply chain
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong process design understanding
- Solid demonstration of leadership, direction setting, and influencing other
- A desire to win, with a strong entrepreneurial flair to change the status quo
- Excellent communication skills, which enable you to express ideas in a way that creates commitment and trust.
- Passion for problem-solving and processes building
- Attention to detail and willingness to roll-up sleeves to get the job done.
- Passion for food.
- Experience with Fast-growing organizations is a plus
- Hungry to learn.
- Fun to work with.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Startup Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Maadi
- Employer Type Startup Company