Operations Manager – Power Generation Services at Siemens
- Lead manufacturing activities.
- Ability to learn and navigate Service location specific processes and procedures
- Self-starter that can work remotely on various projects from all product lines.
- Interpret customer maintenance and/or repair specifications to technical personnel for repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Support shop personnel in execution of activity described in recommendations.
- Liaison between technical community, quality community, and the Egypt facility. Ability to effectively communicate to touch labor employees.
- Ability to project manages conflicting manufacturing schedule requirements.
- Review quality assurance reports, project documentation, and progress reports for internal efforts.
- Prepare facility touch labor costing and scheduling.
- Ensure that all jobs are completed within job specific or general quality guidelines and assurances.
- Strong technical knowledge (TLV’s, materials assessments, equipment trouble shooting)
- Strong internal facility leadership skills, experience motivating and team building in a manufacturing environment.
- 15 plus years’ experience leading manufacturing facilities.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Outlook.
- Familiarity and experience with rotating equipment (steam turbine, gas turbine, reciprocating compressors, valves and dry gas seals, H gas turbines) repairs.
- Evaluating and creating facility documentation (shop travelers or process flow) to assure it is optimized and achievable.
- Experience working in an organization with a strong commitment to Health, Safety and Environment.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required, estimated 10%
- Strong technical knowledge of service related manufacturing equipment.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and 15 years work experience in a leadership role in a manufacturing facility.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Senior Management (16+ year)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Multinational Company
More jobs from Siemens
October 19 @ 2:00 pm - October 27 @ 6:00 pm EET
October 26 @ 2:00 pm - November 9 @ 7:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 1:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 5:00 pm - November 7 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 30 @ 5:00 pm - December 2 @ 10:00 pm EET