Operations Trainer at Otlob
• Develop the training activity and material.
• Ensure implementation of the development program through a mix of foundation courses, internal training, external
• training and on the job training (cross trainings) by liaising with departments, internally and externally.
• Measure the effectiveness of the training.
• Prepare and maintain training database, training record and reports.
• Deliver induction programs and business specific programs for new hires.
• Evaluate the induction training and prepare the monthly report.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
• Fluent English
• Experience from 3 to 5 years in Soft Skills and Customer Service training
• Knowledge of learning tools and learning styles
• Time Management Skills
• Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
• Certification in training and assessment is preferable.
Kindly send your resume to Menna.Abdelmotaleb@otlob.com mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Foreign Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Maadi
- Employer Type Foreign Company
March 22 @ 5:00 pm - March 27 @ 9:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 10:00 am - March 30 @ 5:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 4:00 pm - May 3 @ 9:00 pm EET
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - November 30 @ 5:00 pm EET