Oracle Technical Consultant at Orange
Duties and responsibilities:
- Works with the business users to understand problem, requirements, functionality and business processes
- Translate customer requirements/complaints into deliverable products and services or proposed designs to be assessed
- Provide functional assessment of implemented solutions, with recommendations for enhanced processes, best usage of Oracle applications features and better performance results
- Act as 1st and 2nd level of support, Troubleshoot and resolve simple to highly complex functional/technical issues related to implemented Oracle solutions
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions to end users for new/changed deployments & fixes
- Develops/Configure agreed on solutions based on Oracle standards
- Responsible for changes and deployment for all system/applications within his function and work on test scenarios and alignment between own team and the testing team
- Manage fixes needed for resolving reported incidents in alignment with IT change management process
- Maintain proper documentation for operational procedures, business aspects and technical design
- Recommend proactive course of action to maintain smooth operations with minimum risk with respect to new changes
- Responsible for regular reporting on the performance, incidents and status of the solutions/applications related to the team
- On-call 24Hours a day based on a rotation schedule that guarantee 24*7 On call support coverage for all solutions operated.
- University degree in Telecommunication, Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Fluently reading and writing in English language..
- 7-10+ Years In Telecommunication/IT Position of which he / she has extensive experience in Oracle ERP implementations (E-Business Suite R12) & Fusion is a plus), Telecommunication Business, Operations and Support services
Skills and abilities
- Hands on experience in Technical Oracle e-business suite implementation & in-depth technical and Functional knowledge of Oracle Applications in Release (11i, R12).
- Candidates should be able to develop Customizations using Forms Builder, Personalization, Reports Builder, XML Publisher, Self-service, Workflow Builder, AME Build and Extension, Alerts, APIs, Interface Tables, OAF Development, and Oracle Discoverer.
- Candidates should have references of development on minimum 2 of the 3 in-scope tracks (Financials, Supply Chain, and HCM).
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Writing Skills
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Team Player
- Dynamic and Works under Pressure
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Employer Type Multinational Company
November 20 @ 7:00 pm - November 25 @ 10:30 pm EET