Order to Cash Accountant (Turkish Speaker) at Henkel
- Settle incoming payments with open items that are outstanding on customers’ accounts
- Communicate with local countries to troubleshoot errors and respond to inquiries
- Investigate and resolve or recommend problem resolutions while clarifying and solving deducted and disputed items
- Ensure timely month-end Order to Cash closing activities and reporting requirements
- Maintain hands-on knowledge of all processes performed and, where needed, assist in processing to meet deliverables
- Work on Credit Management activities and support the whole region (when needed)
- Generate relevant reports i.e. bad debt, aging, customers statements, customers blocked orders, etc.
- Ensure adhering to ISO requirements and corporate standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Fluent English and Turkish speaker
- Attentive to details
- Proficient user of MS Office applications
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.