Other Assurance Services – Accounting Advisory – Accounting Structuring – Senior Associate at Pwc– UAE
• You will be required to possess a strong ability to work under pressure and manage your time, as the delivery role requires the creation of high quality of complex client deliverables that will be submitted for the managers and partners’ reviews. You will also be required to assist the managers in client management, project budgeting and finance management, coaching and resource management on a portfolio of clients.
• Developing yourself personally, taking a keen interest in trends in capital markets and accounting matters and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market;
• You will also be required to possess a solid knowledge of IFRS and being able to conduct in depth researches on complex matters, prepare technical discussions paper for discussion with global industry experts and apply your critical thinking to provide our clients with high value and technically robust solutions;
• You will be working with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate;
• Keeping up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world;
• You will also be expected to build and maintain positive, productive and professional relationships with client personnel and colleagues;
• The role sits within a rapidly growing part of PwC’s Accounting Advisory team within our Middle East Assurance practice. You will be an integral part of the team responsible for the delivery of capital markets and accounting solutions across a range of sectors. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. He will be able to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output;
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in business studies, accounting or finance;
- The following qualification(s) are mandatory for the candidate to perform the role: ACA, ACCA, CPA;
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines; Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English is required and multilingual Arabic speaker is highly beneficial;
- In-depth understanding of IFRS and general accounting principles;
- Strong interest and passion for enhancing technical accounting skills;
- Ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Multinational Company
February 28 @ 5:00 pm - April 3 @ 10:00 pm EET
March 6 @ 2:00 pm - March 19 @ 5:00 pm EET
March 13 @ 5:00 pm - March 15 @ 10:00 pm EET
March 13 @ 5:00 pm - March 18 @ 10:00 pm EET
March 21 @ 5:00 pm - March 23 @ 10:00 pm EET