Partner Marketing Specialist at Oracle
- Building and managing the demand generation plans for Enterprise and mid-market Partners.
- Monitoring / coordinating the plans execution, performance and ROI of the demand generation activities, budget utilization and results in terms of net new names and pipeline generation.
- Digital transformation of the channel partners towards modern marketing activities.
- Monitoring the Marketing Contribution against country /pipeline/ revenue targets.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Field or Partner marketing or business development role within a multinational or a large corporation.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Strong understanding of Cloud / Technology transformation.
- Strong understanding/ experience in Digital / social media modern marketing approach.
- Fluent in verbal and written English language. French language will be considered as a plus.
- Professional qualifications in a marketing/business related discipline.
- Knowledge of the MEA partner landscape and volume partner marketing.
- Experience of Marketing processes and reporting tools.
- Knowledge of partner marketing platforms & automation tools desirable.
- Demonstrate competency in IT Marketing.
- Budget & project management skills.
- Experience of working with third party suppliers and managing agencies.
- Knowledge of sales processes and systems.
- Results and team-work oriented with excellent communication skills.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / 6th October
- Employer Type Multinational Company
More jobs from Oracle