People Advisory Services -Mobility -Immigration Experienced Associate at EY – Bahrain
- Responsible for day-to-day client delivery
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and providing consistently high levels of client service
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
- Manage the successful delivery of immigration projects in MENA region
- Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
- Adherence to Quality and Risk Management processes.
- Coaching and motivating colleagues
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
- Key member of one of the client service groups providing full services to a client portfolio.
- To proactively manage the financial metrics on their accounts.
- A degree of flexibility to meet client /department needs and deadlines
- 1-2 years’ experience with mobility compliance work, immigration compliance
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Enthusiastic and energetic; able to embrace new ways of working.
- Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly
- Outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Project management skills to plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines and monitor own budget
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Self starter; willing to be accountable for your decisions and output
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 2 @ 10:00 pm EET
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 5 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 7 @ 5:00 pm - February 9 @ 7:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - February 25 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - March 27 @ 10:00 pm EET