Performance Marketer at Instabug
- Design and execute paid marketing campaigns, ad copies, and run A/B tests (across Google Ads, Twitter, Quora, YouTube, Reddit, and more)
- Report back campaign performance results and conversions.
- Analyzing the results and effectiveness of campaigns on a daily basis to deliver actionable insights, optimization, and recommendations
- Test new paid marketing campaigns initiatives to scale the acquisition funnel
- Working closely with the content team to segment blog visitors and start targeting each segment with the right ad copies and creatives for better conversion rates.
- Create and test new landing pages (on Instapage – easy to learn) to understand what is the most converting type content to each targeted persona
- 2+ years of experience running SEM, Remarketing, Display and Video campaigns
- Deep understanding of all performance marketing metrics including CPA, CPC, CPM, CTR, Conversion % and ROAS.
- Good understanding of building remarketing lists and flows of website visitors for better conversion rates.
- Ability to create compelling marketing content according to the targeted audience and use case.
- Very good analytical skills, understanding user’s behavior across the acquisition funnel and able to convert key findings into new paid acquisition initiatives.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Startup Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.