Planning Engineer at Modern Interiors
Location: North Coast
1- The PP Should Acquire the BOQ from the estimation Dept. once letter of award has been received.
2- The PP should coordinate with the procurment Dept. in order to identify the long lead items and supply durations.
3- The PP should acquire the drawing list from the technical office Dept. in order to be included in Project baseline.
4- The PP should familiarize his/her self with the contract particular conditions and make sure submission durations, payment terms and agreed project milestiones are applied.
5- The PP should acquire and integrate the MEP baseline from the relevant subcontractor with the project baseline in order to have a clear sequence of work for the project.
6- The PP should liaise with the consultant/client to review and approve the project baseline schedule and make sure any notes given are rectified in the following submission.
7- The PP after referring to the project manager should be able to allocate the suitable resources for each project activity.
8- The PP should coordinate with the commercial dept. in the case any project variations are submitted and be aware of the effect of any variation order duration on the project baseline schedule and
9- The PP should attend weekly coordination meetings with the consultant and/or owner representatives and make sure to address all the problems that we face in order to accelerate finding solutions and corrective action.
10- The PP should follow up with actual site progres and identify any delays and provide a recovery plan for the delayed items.
11- The PP should familiarize his/her self with the project correspondence should there be any case for time/financial claim.
- Working Tools: A Laptop and Mobinil USB Modem (and any other accessories if needed) will be given to you after joining, which is to be used in work-related purposes only (personal use prohibited)
- Working hours are: Sunday through Thursday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, and extra hours may be required according to work needs and / or as per Direct Manager’s Instructions.
- Annual Vacations: The existing leave policy is 10 paid days after the completion of 3 months of work in addition to national holidays.
- Personal/ Emergency days off: 10 paid days during the year after the approval from direct Manager
§ Social insurance: all social insurance expenses are included in your monthly salary
§ Income Taxes: included in monthly salary.
§ Health Insurance coverage is optional, should you opt for one will be deducted from basic salary:
§ Allowances: None
§ Performance: Given
§ Overtime: None
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Greater Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company
October 19 @ 2:00 pm - October 27 @ 6:00 pm EET
October 26 @ 2:00 pm - November 9 @ 7:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 1:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 5:00 pm - November 7 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 30 @ 5:00 pm - December 2 @ 10:00 pm EET