Plant Controlling Analyst at Lafarge
– Monitor inventory levels in comparison to targets
– Responsible for inventory actual results validation, group standards alignment, reporting, provisions calculations and year end stock take.
– Act as contact person to internal and external audit to all issues related to inventory
Plant Capex Control
– Responsible for plant capex budgeting and forecasting, challenging and monitoring in view of Group budget restrictions
– Follow up on the actual return on investment of mega projects
Plant Fixed Cost Control:
– Responsible for budgeting, forecasting and monitoring of plant fixed costs
– Contribute in the company’s alignment with LHARP (Lafargeholcim accounting and reporting principles)
Month End closing:
– Assist plant controller in coordination and execution of month end closing activity
– Coordination with the plant to budget and forecast for capex items by project
– Follow up on the actual return on investment on mega projects
– Communicating with relevant parties to ensure credibility of forecast vs actual to identify areas of risk and opportunities
– Review the proposed investments; understand the rational for the need of these projects and the alignment of the expected benefits with budgets and forecasts
– Prepare breakdown reports related to inventory to support business decision making.
– Monitor Inventories in comparison to targets; agree with plant team on the targeted number of days for each inventory category.
– Monitor provisions calculations for slow moving and obsolete items
Fixed Cost Control:
– Contribute in developing plant budget fixed costs
– Monitor plant fixed costs vs budget
Month end closing:
– Assist plant controller in the coordination of month end closing activities
– Understand and fully digest LHARP (new group reporting principles)
– Using actions in place to move the company to align with new group rules (LHARP). This includes costs allocation; cost centers details, allocation of costs in variable and fixed breakdowns, headcounts definition, etc…
– Assist the plant controller and LHARPIST in sharing the knowhow among the company and
– Providing training to the company new joiners as per group request.
-Education: Bachelor degree in Commerce / Business/ Economics / Accounting
-Excellent communication & presentations skills
-Strong SAP knowledge
-Experience: From 2-4 years of experience (Accounting, reporting, costing and controlling background)
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.