Presales Leonardo Architect, UAE & Oman at SAP – UAE
- Innovation:New capabilities in areas such as Blockchain, Machine Learning, loT, Big Data, and Analytics, Sap Cloud Platform knowledge (Cloud platform and IoT Platform on prem).
- Integration: A comprehensive and integrated portfolio that enables seamless transition from innovation to scale Ieveraging SAP Cloud Platform
- 3. Simplification:Modular capabilities that can be bought and consumed easily and that are easy to integrate with SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Services:Design Thinking and prototyping across the portfolio to bring innovative thinking to life and accelerate customer buying cycles.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Customer Engagement: Define and deliver high value solutions. Plan and lead customer activities to define complete solutions that address customer needs across the SAP Leonardo portfolio, key market technologies and the broader set of SAP products, solutions and platforms. Orchestrate and manage SAP resources across the areas of expertise to deliver a consistent and effective implementation roadmap. Translate solution needs into a compelling investment strategy.
Thought Leadership: Translate customer business use cases into seamless solution offerings. Identify trends and best practices that support the adoption of SAP Leonardo products and services. Provide customers with a strategic perspective on leveraging technology innovation to enhance their business performance.
Trusted Advisor: Work with customers in advisory role that dries trust and respect through broad knowledge of enterprise architecture practices, Leonardo market technologies, SAP’s strategies, solution portfolios and delivery best practices.
– Comfortable addressing CXO / Chief Architect audiences for large global accounts
- Review and analyze current technology infrastructure and its ability to support strategic objectives
– Identify and propose specific strategies, initiatives and remedies necessary to align technology and infrastructure with customer objectives
- . Support development of business drivers, business case and high level program implementation plan
- . Translate Customer business issues/opportunities into technical solution/business requirements
- . Develop a conceptual solution architecture using a combination of SAP standard products and selected third party suppliers to produce an end to end solution
- . Build and communicate the value proposition of the end to end solution to customer executives
– Manage the interaction with specific product specialists to identify and collect detailed technical requirements
- . Partner with the bid management organization to create detailed RFP responses
- . Coordinate efforts across SAP organizations to ensure overall integrity and consistency of the final proposed
Presales execution deal:
- Assume a leadership role in advising solution strategies for targeted sales cycles at prospective customer accounts, including engaging partners in areas such as business development, solution development and solution cross-selling in a region covering markets
- Execute tactical sales/Presales plays tailored to specific target segments and accounts – with consideration to product lifecycle and customer roadmap
- Act as trusted advisor for customers and as a role model for SAP’s values and best practices. Help customers become best-run businesses in their industry
- Provide prospective customers with a roadmap from their current IT environment to SAP-based solutions.
- Act as Deal captain in certain deals, coordinate and lead the customer full E2E Presales Win plan, coordinate with Account executive, sales director and VAT team
- Lead strategic architectural planning to achieve goals by prioritizing initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future state architectures
- Assess and communicate risks and identify Customer dependencies
- Assist in the development of the Customer business case and ensure this is aligned to the Transition strategy to both maximize Customer benefit realization and Verizon revenue
- Act as a Thought Leader for the customer’s business goals and vision via regular in-person and written communications with the customer
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Deep understanding of emerging system architectural approaches and the latest trends in Enterprise Architecture, and a familiarity with the implications of these on relevant Leonardo industries
- Excellent oral presentation skills and significant experience with providing detailed technical and business architecture documents for wide circulation within Sales and customers
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and prioritization skills, strong situational analysis, negotiation and decision-making abilities, effective facilitation, stakeholder interviewing and presentation skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- English: Fluent, Business Level
- Fluency in the language of local markets desirable: English mandatory, Arabic highly preferred, another language an advantage.
- ln-depth experience in Operational Technologies (OT) from at least 2 of the following areas: Manufacturing, Healthcare, Retail, CPG, Transportation & Logistics, Oil & Gas / Energy, Public Sector and Retail and Consumer.
- Experience developing IoT—lloT solutions and utilizing code tools like MQTT, AMQP, CoAP, Websockets, JSON/XML APls, SOAP with an understanding of technologies used in loT—lloT like RFID, Bluetooth LE, Zigbee, SigFox, LoraWAN, CoAP, SCADA
- In depth understanding of edge computing, including the capabilities of vendors such as Dell, Cisco and HPE.
- In depth understanding of Edge — Cloud architectures, and the ability to architect solutions with distributed processing to maximize performance and scalability of solutions
- Deep understanding of Analytical methods, and data visualization best practices
- Comprehensive understanding of operational vs analytical reporting
- Familiar with device agnostic UX patterns
- Familiar with embedded machine learning — automated insights and data wrangling
- Experience with laaS / PaaS value value and key vendors such as AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- In depth knowledge of APl’s and integration best practices and familiarity with leading vendors and their respective solutions
- Experience with BDaaS and DBaaS offers, familiar with the vendors in the space and the architectural reasons for choosing one over another in given circumstances. This should include, but is not limited to, SAP HANA, Hadoop, MongoDB, MariaDB, and KVS solutions.
- Comprehensive understanding of Big Data solutions and architectures
- Ability to install, configure and administer leading Big Data solutions
- Deep understanding of the myriad open source options and be able to confidently guide customers toward solutions using expert level knowledge of the available options and their respective tradeoffs and strengths
- Deep technical understanding and ability to apply Blockchain to enterprise use cases
- Experience leading design thinking workshops
- Best practices in user experience across devices
- Strong applied statistics and modeling skills
- Proficient with at least one scripting language (e.g., Python) and at least one statistical software package (e.g. R, NumPy/SciPy/Pandas)
- Proficient with relational databases and SQL
- Ability to structure a problem from idea to exploratory analysis to experiment to prototype, and to partner with engineers in implementation
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- 12+ years of experience in Presales, consulting/ sales of complex business software / IT solutions
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Demonstrated success with complex, long-cycle sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive Market
- Viewed as a solutions expert within the SAP or Subject Matter Expert community and capable of leveraging an extensive network on behalf of SAP that results in pipeline and revenue growth
- Existing knowledge on SAP´s D&DM solution portfolio and HANA Platform is essential
- Demonstrated knowledge on consultative selling methodologies
- Proven track record in business application software sales
- Experience leading/managing in a team selling environment
- Bachelor’s degree in technology (or equivalent) required
- Strong organizational skills to drive complex technology GTM within a highly agile & changing environment
- Strong and proven programmatic skills to build and run campaigns and activities from strategic & operational point of view including management and reporting of campaign KPI´s
- Ability to define and execute a Presales win plan by effectively navigate & influence a matrix organization
- Excellent internal & external communication skills in order to clearly articulate the technical and business value & differentiation of SAP HANA Platform scenarios and Leonardo offers in industry and competitive context
- Excellent presentation skills with customers on C-Level executive as well as technical audience, partners, internal teams, in order to position the value of the Leonardo solution portfolio
- Inspiring nature with creative business acumen, out-of-the box thinking, highly self-motivating personality to drive sustainable knowledge build for future business growth
- Foster collaboration within Center of Excellence and the SAP extended team to drive large deal creation, business architecture in order to fully exploit Leonardo and SCP reach into every market & segment
- Work effectively in a virtual global team environment and generate high impact results across a diverse region
- Deliver on quarterly business results including management reporting and forecasting
- Empathy of cultural and regional difference with the Europe, Middle East and Africa region
- Flexibility in travel where required – approx. 60% to 80%
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Multinational Company