Principal Product Manager, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure at Oracle – KSA
- Drive platform awareness, adoption, and usage through positioning, content, customer engagement, and optimization. Help shape and deliver on a strategy to build broad use of Oracle’s Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) offerings such as Compute, Storage, Java as a Service, and Database as a Service
- Help customers solve their technical challenges, work with the engineering teams to document and understand customer requests.
- Create thought leadership and awareness, addressing key analyst, press, and technical communities
- Create and drive differentiated and high quality content for prospects, through all relevant channels to market (direct, indirect, online)
- Influence go-to-market Sales and Marketing campaign strategy, positioning, and packaging
- Evangelize messaging on PaaS+IaaS and sell the vision of building and migrating enterprise applications, software and services on to the Oracle public cloud platform.
- Use your technical skills to support field sales and sales consultants in closing high value deals. Developing a customer’s Cloud Computing architecture vision, future state architectures, and implementable architecture roadmaps in the context of the public, private, and hybrid cloud computing solutions Oracle can offer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 10+ years of experience as a Solution architect, Sales Engineer or Product Manager driving enterprise grade IT solutions
- 6+ years of hands on experience in the IaaS or PaaS; enterprise infrastructure or DevOps. Expert level knowledge of AWS or Azure cloud platforms is highly desired.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Can succinctly articulate a compelling vision for IaaS/PaaS
- Possesses strong business acumen in the context of cloud-based services to effectively engage with business leaders, analysts, press, and Oracle leadership
- Has a demonstrable ability to analyze and act against existing and rapidly changing markets
- Has a strong understanding of infrastructure as a service technologies and customer needs (hands on with Open Source, Linux, Containers (Docker), Kubernetes, Terraform, scripting and DevOps experience is a plus).
- Strong technical knowledge of distributed systems and cloud infrastructure services to effectively engage with engineering teams
- Able to engage with customer engineers at the architecture and design level to lift and shift their Oracle or Cloud Native workloads to the Oracle cloud.
- Demonstrates strong writing skills. Demonstrated ability to explain technical material to both technical and business audiences. Experience creating and editing content for articles, blogs, white papers, websites, landing pages, and case studies.
- Possesses skill and influence to develop and execute go-to-market strategies
- Has a demonstrated ability to attract, motivate, and drive a cross-functional team to achieve desired objectives.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.