Process Development Spl ( SIE ) at Orange
About the role:
- In the scope of OBS offers development, the Process SIE is a key actor of service development projects. He/she designs and adapts the processes & tools in order to deploy new products or product evolutions within the operational entities. Moreover, the Process SIE ensures the delivery of the projects on time and on budget while ensuring end-to-end quality of the customer and operational journeys. The PPM SIE is responsible for the following Quote-To-Bill processes : ¿ Commercial Ordering ¿ Service Transition ¿ Service Operation including Customer Service ¿ Billing
A part of a project team the Process SIE :
¿ Understands the business requests and analyzes the requirements so to co-construct the service with other stakeholders; especially with business processes design and IT development or evolution requests
¿ Manages the contribution and involvement of the various experts for his/her areas of responsibility
¿ Create the appropriate deliverables for the evolution of existing processes and tools
¿ Ensures the proposed solution is in line with the OBS global process strategy and positioning
- The SIE role requires ability to anticipate business needs, bring ideas and be in position to appreciate major stakes for OBS.
- He/She will demonstrate a high level of autonomy, being able to take initiatives and also organize working groups with various stakeholders in project mode frameworks.
- Ability to understand complex services and identify manageable sub-components
- Good Technical and IT knowledge in Telecom environment
- Team spirit oriented and communication skills in multicultural environments
- Fluent English .
- French is a MUST
- Good Voice Services knowledge and experience
- A good knowledge of Orange Business Services process and tools will be appreciated.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Employer Type Multinational Company
November 20 @ 7:00 pm - November 25 @ 10:30 pm EET