Procurement Manager at Al Futtaim
Location : New Cairo
- Lead a team as assigned by the head of the department to manage Procurement transactions for the non-development requirements.
- Provide Procurement advices to internal customers to ensure risks are minimized, best value is achieved
- Prepare Requests for Proposal/Invitation to bid documents based on business needs, advise on selection of tenderers, prepare tender evaluation reports, lead and conduct the tender negotiation process up to and including preparing final recommendations for head of department’s approval.
- Prepare and present relevant reports at regular intervals on progress against a baseline procurement program and supplier service delivery
- Adapt standard form of contracts, in conjunction with Group legal.
- Effectively lead the assigned team members.
- Adapt standard form of contracts, in conjunction with Group legal, for the procurement of various maintenance agreements, service agreements, and agreements of purchase
- Monitor procurement process to maintain efficiency of daily operations.
- Provide guidance to the assigned team members to ensure compliance to the procurement process.
- Comply with and use of organisational forms and processes to ensure internal approvals are obtained in accordance with approved procurement policies and the Delegation of Authority
- Assist the head of department in transforming the manual system to automated system of procurement process
- Provide guidance to the assigned team members in SAP use and functionalities.
- Communicate directly with SAP team to ensure best practice of bidding and system functions personalization are implemented.
- Provide the complete service interface between customers and Centralised Procurement department and the contractors / vendors by ensuring service requirements are met in accordance with budget and quality.
- Degree in Business Management or equivalent. CIPS an advantage.
- 8-10 years’ experience in a Procurement role.
- 3 years in managerial role.
- Expertise in improving ERP systems functionalities to implement procurement process integrating all business facets.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Proficient in MS Office suites including MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Project Manager
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong communication, decision making
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Foreign Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Foreign Company