Procurement Specialist at Giza Systems
Location: New Cairo
- 1-3 years of experience in a relevant field and industry
- Knowledge of logistics process (foreign purchasing)
- Source new suppliers according to project requirements.
- Filter potential suppliers to pinpoint the most compatible among them.
- Provide the presales consultant with Bill of Material (BoM), shipping & customs estimated landed cost.
- Verify that all offers and quotations are valid to cover all projects’ execution period.
- Review & update submitted proposals against project scope & negotiate all terms
- Maintain suppliers relationships
- Update on regular basis “ Suppliers’ master data file” & ensure that all adds new suppliers are added with all their contact details
- Prepare weekly reports
- Develop and nurture positive relationships with other departments, LoBs, vendors, and agents.
- Handle various requests from internal customers in a timely fashion.
- Maintain strong on-going relationships with the company’s vendors, partners and suppliers.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company
March 1 - March 2
March 8 @ 5:00 pm - March 12 @ 9:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 4:00 pm - May 3 @ 9:00 pm EET
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - November 30 @ 5:00 pm EET