Product Development Manager at Danone
Location: Obour City
Product development manager develops and supports products in the pipeline, carry out trials, improve existing portfolio and process.
- 1. Develop dairy NPD pipeline to ensure flexible and rapid delivery of initiatives to support business growth. (Innovations/Renovations).
2. Support idea generation and pipeline development.
- 3. Initiate & support productivity projects on the category to support the business.
4. Develop and execute projects utilizing solid technical project management tools and skills to ensure objectives are accomplished on time, to the agreed standards and within budget
5. Provide regular progress updates against agreed deliverables and objectives and timely communication of issues to all primary sponsors and stakeholders.
6. Set up and lead cross function project teams
7. Proactively challenge the suitability and performance of product designs in order to maintain a competitive advantage in terms of product acceptance, unique product design, cost of goods etc.
8. Act as the guardian of quality for the brands through owning product, process and material design standards.
9. Develop an understanding and demonstrate application of consumer product testing, sensory, analytical, etc to deliver superior products to the market and capture product intelligence
- 10. Leverage expertise inside and outside the organization to deliver product and process development
- 11. Prepares and maintains documents (trials, trial reports, raw material and product specifications, recipe formulations, product/process flow diagrams, product quality standards).
- 12.Maintains good communication standards across the business environment. and assists the factory in trouble-shooting of any technical issues.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.