Product Engineer at Mentor Graphics
Location: Nasr City
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering with minimum Cumulative grade: Very Good with honor
- One or more years of industry experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of or courses taken in CAD tools/Electronic Design Automation, Photo-Mask or Semiconductor Lithography and/or semiconductor manufacturing.
- Proficiency with Shell Scripting and with one or more high level scripting languages such as tcl, Perl, or Python.
- A Product Engineer (PE) at Mentor Graphics is technical marketing position typically based in the product division close to R&D and serves as a technical expert/advisor on a product or a product line.
- The PE is responsible to validate the product’s fitness for the application it is intended domain on an ongoing basis. He/she provides in-depth technical consultation and training to sales teams; is the technical ‘go-to’ person in the division for the field Applications Engineers (AEs); is responsible for sales channel support and readiness, contributing technical input into product strategy, requirements and roadmaps and assisting AEs with technical product evaluations.
- The PE role requires both marketing and technical skills as they work closely with Engineering Managers (EM) and the Product Marketing Managers (PMM) and are expected to directly interact with the customers through presentations and onsite visits.
- By utilizing market focus they deliver the technical and applications background to enable EMs and PMMs them to prioritize the specific technical requirements associated with current and future product/market direction.
- The PE helps identify and resolve complex customer technical problems, creates highly technical and specific collateral, presentations and customer and sales training materials.
- The PE will focus on supporting product capabilities for Calibre post tapeout flow solutions but not limited to – including the integration of established Calibre products for individual functional elements into a unified flow as well as system level tools for production flow throughput and system/cluster utilization management in order to meet market needs.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
March 1 - March 2
March 8 @ 5:00 pm - March 12 @ 9:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 4:00 pm - May 3 @ 9:00 pm EET
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - November 30 @ 5:00 pm EET