Product Manager at ITWorx
- Defines the product vision, strategy and road map.
- Establishes relationships with business partners, monitors competitors’ actions and communicates business trends with internal partners.
- Develop process to meet the set timelines, Collect and update information of competitor models and markets trend, Assist in determining theprice positioning for current product range.
- Gathers, manages, and prioritizes customer requirements.
- Works closely with Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Quality functions and support to ensure that the customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Has technical product knowledge or specific domain expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum of 10 years experience.
- Has technical product experience in similar industry.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
November 20 @ 7:00 pm - November 25 @ 10:30 pm EET