Product Owner at ITWorx
- The Product Owner will be working closely with product management and development team. S/he participates in breaking down projects for execution, writing user stories, project managing development activities and feature releases, validating user stories, assuring the overall quality of the product. The PO has a significant role in maximizing the value produced by the team and ensuring stories meet the user’s needs.
- Closely work with the product management team to understand the product vision, strategic product direction, and product roadmap
- Understand the ranked backlog of new features, expressed in terms of epics and user stories, themes communicated by the Product Manager and detail stories and document features details to ensure alignment with product strategy
- Work with Product Manager to prioritize needs, features.
- Resolve questions and provide clarifications raised by the engineering team during the development process
- Assist with product management for training and the demonstration of new product features
- Monitor customer feedback channels and conduct product research to gather information from various sources and tools
- Follow competitors and the industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Fluent verbal & written English
- 3+ years of experience
- Software Testing/Quality background is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
Kindly send your resume to Recruiter@itworx.com mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.