Production Engineer at Trans Business for Trading and Distribution
– Ensure that all relevant procedures, instructions, good manufacturing and maintenance practices are applied in daily work in order to ensure that daily production schedules, product quality, maintenance standards and other production performance objectives are met while maintaining brand security standards.
– Collaborate with maintenance team in order to ensure all the maintenance activities are performed in order to minimize interruption of production.
– Lead Quality programs to ensure that the final product meets quality standards and includes measures to correct the process
– Lead, organize and control the work of the operators and labors in the team, motivate and coach them in order to ensure objectives achievement, good working relations and employee’s development.
– Continuously analyze available area of responsibility related activities data and KPI’s, and take corrective actions or/and provide timely feedback and recommendations for corrective actions in order to ensure performance objectives achievement, support continuous improvement and best practices implementation.
· Bachelor’s degree in Production engineering
· A high level of technical knowledge and mechanical skills
· 1-2 years’ experience in Manufacturing
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Greater Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company
- Safety Engineer at Trans Business for Trading and Distribution
- Admin Coordinator at Trans Business for Trading and Distribution
- Sr. Network Engineer at Trans Business for Trading and Distribution
- Mechanical Engineer at Trans Business for Trading and Distribution
- Sales Analysis & Routing Section Head at Trans Business for Trading and Distribution