Production Engineer – Transformers at El Sewedy Electric
Location: 10th Of Ramadan
- Check the machines checklist to assure that the working conditions are safe.
- Receive the production plan monthly from the planning department.
- Receives the weekly machine loading plan and the approved designs and sketches to start the production process
- Using the oracle system issues material request according to the job order
- Assure the implementation of the production according to the process of the workflow
- Execute the production plan according to the Standard operating procedures for every process
- Prepare a daily production report to be approved by the production manager to be sent to the production planning department
- Should have excellent knowledge in trouble shooting, repair & maintenance of power / distribution/ dry transformers.
- Responsible for all activities of Production, Planning & Quality as per company policies.
- Capable of scheduling jobs with maximum manpower utilization & resources to achieve production target in coordination with Planning Dept. & Plant Manager.
- Capable to provide technical assistance to production supervisors and technicians as and when required.
- Capable to evaluate manpower/ material requirements, cost control solutions etc.
- Prepare Transformer winding data and shop drawings
- Cost and time estimation for shop floor and site activities
- Responsible for the proper upkeep of all records as per ISO procedures.
- Coordinate with planning, procurement and marketing department for the effective execution of jobs and ensure timely completion of jobs as planned.
- Impart technical training time to time to subordinates to develop their skills.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 1 to 3 years of experience
- Must have experience in mold & casting
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company
More jobs from El Sewedy Electric
March 22 @ 5:00 pm - March 27 @ 9:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 10:00 am - March 30 @ 5:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 4:00 pm - May 3 @ 9:00 pm EET
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - November 30 @ 5:00 pm EET