Production Supervisor at Trans Business for Trading and Distribution
1. Achieving the production plan allocated for each shift.
2. Monitoring and controlling the CF waste sources by fixing the machine leakages, minimizing the manual feeding, maintaining the rod weight targets (0% weight index) and controlling the cig sweep
3. Monitor and control the work flow to end up the shift with min rejected pack sand left overs and RS stocks to be on target.
4. Online inspection on the LU’s to ensure that the reject rate is on target
5. Maintain quality of products being produced within specification and correcting any kind of deviation to decrease the VQI, which is brought to the notice by Quality team
6. Collaborate with maintenance team in order to ensure all maintenance activities are performed in order to minimize the unplanned stoppages and recommending corrective actions to insure our KPI’s (Uptime, Reject Rate, and Secondary Yield) achievement.
7. Prepare the daily production data and reports and monitoring related process performance reports.
8. Lead, organize and control the work of the operators and labors in the team, motivate and coach them in order to ensure our KPI’s achievement
9. Working closely with other Supervisors to ensure production handovers are effective.
10. Maintaining production floor standards by ensuring a clean, organized and safe workplace in order
11. Ensuring that all production team are following the safety regulations as wearing the PPE’s, all safety interlock and guards are activated and taking immediate action towards violating these regulation
12. Having and active role in the company’s continuous improvement plan to achieve plans for future growth within the company.
1. Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
2. Minimum 5 years of work experience in Industrial Field.
3. Very Good English
4. Microsoft Excel Word PowerPoint
5. Problem Solving
6. Decision Making
7. Time management
8. Action Oriented
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Greater Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company
There are no upcoming events at this time.