Program Manager, Change Program Management at Amazon
· Interact with stakeholders at multiple levels and dynamically lead business and product teams to define and deliver solutions to establish standard processes and quality experiences.
· Identify and analyze data to isolate issues, develop solutions and prioritize opportunities for Selling Partner experience improvements.
· Plan and manage multiple parallel projects.
· Maximize resource utilization for the greater good of the organization.
· Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders and senior management.
· Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have Selling Partner quality as the top focus.
· Be a visible and vocal role model across the wider business for Amazon’s customer-centric culture, championing Selling Partner needs and using data and technology to anticipate and exceed them.
· 5+ years project/program management is required
· 5+ years of experience leading project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
· Experience in Support Operations (Contact Center)
· Experience using problem solving and analytical skills to solve business problems and drive process improvements
· Excellent verbal and writing skills for non-technical and technical audiences
· Demonstrated ability to deliver both strategic and tactical results across diverse cultures from inception to completion
· Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries
· An ability to effectively develop key processes and procedures that facilitate efficient planning, reporting and control processes
· Belief in the value of participating in and contributing to a collaborative team environment
· Bachelor degree
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.