Project Assistant Compliance & Communications at IOM
1. Assist with communications activities in an assigned area or areas, such as such as
case consultation, the information center and/or public affairs.
2. Assist in providing efficient and effective case consultation services for individuals who
appear in-person at RSC MENA, by providing efficient, effective, accurate, clear and
courteous information to individuals during case consultation.
3. Provide information to individuals through the RSC MENA information center, ensuring
that all communication undertaken by phone, email, through website(s) and other
technological means and, if relevant, in person, is efficient, effective, accurate, clear and
courteous. Assist in verifying that the information provided by the RSC MENA
information center is up to date, relevant and accessible to all persons, including to atrisk individuals, and that the staff members providing the information are adequately
4. In close coordination with supervisors, as requested, assist with activities related to
public affairs, including, as assigned, assisting with producing and distributing materials
for individuals served by RSC MENA, RSC management, IOM, partners and donors,
including print, audio, visual and online materials.
5. Update WRAPS as needed with communications-related content.
6. Undertake quality checks (QC) of communications-related data in WRAPS and other
communications tools such as email systems as directed by Communications team
members or supervisors. Proactively bring to the attention of supervisors
communications-related backlogs or other issues.
7. Provide regular reports on the work being accomplished to the Project Focal Point,
Communications, and/or supervisors and team members.
8. Undertake duty travel as needed to participate in meetings or training.
9. Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the USRAP, SOPs and WRAPS, as well as
the ability to remain professional, impartial and unbiased during all interactions with
applicants and colleagues.
10. Maintain the confidentiality and integrity of all RSC-related information by implementing
control procedures in line with USRAP standards of conduct and data protection rules.
Alert the Project Focal Point or RSC management of any non-compliance to SOPs or
codes of conduct by RSC staff members.
11. Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Education & Experience
Completed secondary education required
Four years of working experience with secondary education; two years of working
experience with Bachelor’s degree
Thorough knowledge of English
Attention to detail and ability to organize
Excellent computer skills – Word, Excel and Internet
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervisor
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type International Organization
Login To Apply For This Job.
January 25 @ 3:00 pm - March 8 @ 8:00 pm EET
February 1 @ 5:00 pm - February 3 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 8 @ 5:00 pm - February 13 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 8 @ 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm EET
March 1 - March 2