Project Leader – PMO at Giza Systems
Location: New Cairo
- Monitor and control projects. Generate reports that supports the country’s operations and related decisions.
- Provide clear directions and instructions to both team members and stakeholders with regards to external factors, to enable them carryout their duties effectively.
- Assist Project Managers in Projects during execution.
- Follow up all project plans with achieved tasks and register delays. Send due tasks to PMs and follow up with them till completion.
- Monitor and record any changes in purchase Orders (Running Projects) (increasing-decreasing-cancellation).
- Carry out system work “projects registration on system , cost reallocation, change Orders & closure on system”
- Generate monthly reports related to projects progress , budgets and risks .
- Review monthly progress reports and follow up with the PMs for any project’s issues.
- Liaise between different stakeholders to ensure proper handling and alignment to any project issues
- Carryout constant evaluation and adjustment within a specific period(s) of time to ensure that both internal and external factors do not suffer.
- Maintain direct and open interaction with line managers to make sure all resources needed for the project are available and also consider the negotiation of amendments to project plans to achieve best offers.
- Share knowledge from lessons learnt with other team members a coordinate with COM to upload on KM
- Raise appropriate flags to the related stakeholders for any operation issues that may affect project execution or achieving monthly targets
- Analytical skills
- Highly focused and object oriented
- Exhibit good motivational skill
Tips for updating your Resume: http://www.facebook.com/CareerAdvancers/posts/1540224409434136-=00
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company