Project Management Leader at Giza Systems
Location: New Cairo
- Work with Giza Systems’ project delivery arms to assure delivery project management methodology consistent execution.
- Build & Maintain Project Management Methodology with emphasis on quality practices.
- Act as SME within PM & Quality Control domains to facilitate different Lines of businesses.
- Perform a regular (weekly, Bi-Monthly & monthly Quality) check on the delivery projects for different Lines of businesses.
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions to leverage delivery project management & quality management culture within Giza Systems.
- Define & Build quality gates for Post-Bid projects.
- Inspect running projects from PM/QM perspective.
- Contribute to develop QC framework and model across Giza Systems.
- Identify & build KPI’s for Post-Bid projects.
- Liaison with Quality Champion from different line of businesses to foster the quality culture.
- Ensure completeness of Post-Bid reports.
- Develop & Monitor Strategic Business Development Metrics in relation to Post-Bid.
- Lead Post-Bid QC team members in all regions.
- Build and maintain Project Management & Quality Control models for Post-Bid.
- Continues improvement of Post-Bid QC procedures & best practice.
- Responsible to conduct “RCA” Root Cause Analysis for deviated practices.
- Generate & communicate improvement plans related to Post-Bid.
- Lead Internal Business Development for Post-Bid Process Improvement.
• 7 to 10 years of Project Management of Civil or ICT experience is essential.
• PMP Certified.
• CISA, Six Sigma and/or TQM certification – Big advantage.
• Statistical process control is a plus.
• Delivery Project Experience.
Tips for updating your Resume: http://www.facebook.com/CareerAdvancers/posts/1540224409434136-=00
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company