Project Manager at Orange
Location: Nasr City
*Project Scope Management:
Responsible for delivering the agreed outcomes required from the project. Conduct stakeholder analysis, define and manage customer expectations both stated and un-stated.
*Project Time Management:
Estimate times for all activities and prepare delivery schedule. Control performance to meet the deadlines according to the schedule.
*Project Cost & Procurement Management:
Plan, allocate and manage budgets. Manage third party equipment and suppliers.
APM is involved early during the quotation phase and has extensive contacts with the customer headquarters to refine exact needs.
Needs to ensure high value delivery value to customer.
*Project Human Resources Management:
Interact with all stakeholders, maintain engagement of team members.
*Project Communications Management:
APM is responsible for internal and external communications and management reporting. A key deliverable for this activity is the production of the POM document (Project Overview Message).
Provided visibility into the status and progress of activities, linkages, and dependencies across the organization.
*Project Risk Management.
Ensure early capture of risks and preparation of mitigation plan.
- Degree in telecommunications field, preferred.
- A degree or diploma and Project Management Institute (PMI) certification or equivalent.
- 2 – 5 years experience in the specified local telecommunications area.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- People management: Leader coordinating / managing a number of individuals in support of an account. Provide day-to-day guidance and mentoring to new and existing staff.
- Manage project specific teams as required.
- Financials: the project manager is committed to manage the finances for a project and control expenditures. The Project Manager manages the P&L and controls the cost to deliver.
Knowledge & Abilities:
Communicate, organize face to face customer meeting.
Manage a large team with specific skills.
Organize the delivery of a complex service.
Understand advanced networking problematic.
Speak local language for premium offers delivery or English for default offers delivery.
Develop level of credibility that positions Orange Business Services to collaborate on construction of customer business cases.
Produce high quality written materials: Proposals, Business Cases, Organizational Plans, and Presentations, etc. conveying complex analysis and arguments concisely.
Work in a virtual team environment.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
October 25 @ 5:00 pm - October 27 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 1, 2019 @ 8:00 am - April 15, 2020 @ 5:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 10:00 am - December 5 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 2, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - January 4, 2020 @ 10:00 pm EET