Project Manager at Toy Run For Sustainable Development
-For a 4 years capacity building and education project, Project manager will be responsible for management, implementation, and evaluation of the overall project under the supervision of the Operations Director as per the Program Strategy and Goal
-The Project manager will lead a field-based team (three coordinators, admin assistant in addition to technical advisor), and will report to the Operations Director.
- Bsc in social/political science or related field with experience in project management.
- Preferably, MA degree.
- 5 years of experience in Non-profit organizations in project management position
- Computer Skills MS Office
- Language skills Excellent English and Arabic
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type NGO
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Heliopolis
- Employer Type NGO
- Social Media Specialist at Mawra Fayed’s Toy Run For Sustainable Development
- Monitoring and Evaluation officer at Toy Run For Sustainable Development
- Administrative assistant at Toy Run For Sustainable Development
- Technical Advisor at Toy Run For Sustainable Development
- Project Coordinators at Toy Run For Sustainable Development
January 25 @ 3:00 pm - March 8 @ 8:00 pm EET
February 1 @ 5:00 pm - February 3 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 8 @ 5:00 pm - February 13 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 8 @ 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm EET
March 1 - March 2