Project Warehouse Manager at Alstom
Location: New Cairo
- Warehouse set-up (Flows & Process)
- Insure applying all warehouse physical transactions in safe mood.
- Goods receipt processing into ERP or any other WH management tool.
- Monitor the storage condition (by referring to the standards)
- Check the coherency of the stock (between physical & informatical) through periodic counting.
- Issue a visual quality check during the stock take (rust…)
- Organize the shipping with the transportation company.
- Receipt goods against a repair order.
- Report all the warehouse assets (racking, shelving, IS, etc.)
- Reduce the structural risks of our Supply Chain and raise its efficiency.
- To successfully deploy best-practices to reach world-class excellence in Supply Chain; Implementation of ALSTOM Business Excellence.
- Manage the warehouse team.
- Locate the material inside the warehouse.
- Perform Inventory.
- Control the list of tools on site calibration.
- Control the material (Inbound/Out-Bound).
- Deploy 5S standards in the warehouse.
- At least 5 years Experience in Warehouse Operations.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Multinational Company