Purchasing Agent at Marriott
Location: New Cairo
- Calculate figures for food inventories, orders, and costs. Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly. Post invoices using computer programs. Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs. Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies. Notify manager/supervisor of low stock levels. Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs. Reconcile shipping invoices and receiving reports to ensure count accuracy. Receive, unload, and process deliveries. Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items. Troubleshoot vendor delivery issues and oversee return process. Adhere to food safety and handling policies and procedures across all food-related areas. Monitor PAR levels for all food items to ensure proper levels. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect. Support team to reach common goals. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e. g., small print). Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e. g., to identify defects). Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Move through narrow, confined, or elevated spaces. Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces and steps. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Zamalek
- Employer Type Multinational Company
March 22 @ 5:00 pm - March 27 @ 9:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 10:00 am - March 30 @ 5:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 4:00 pm - May 3 @ 9:00 pm EET
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - November 30 @ 5:00 pm EET