Purchasing Intern at Giza Systems
Location: New Cairo
- Validate and confirm with the teams, the quantity and specifications required per purchase order.
- Update on regular basis “ Suppliers’ master data file” & ensure that all new suppliers are added with all their contact detailsPerform on regular basis supplier’s performance using evaluation form.
- Prepare monthly reports for Purchase Orders for all projects.
- Prepare Payment Request per purchase order to process payment; follow up with the A/P accountant till payment is released and informs the supplier with the transfer / check details.
- Maintain an efficient filing system for all purchase documentation per project, for tracking and generating reports on need basis by superiors.
- Handle and follow-up on the full cycle of product/equipment in the Repair and Return process.
- Very good Computer Skills (Excel, Word)
- Has limited Purchasing knowledge.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Fresh Graduate (0 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company
March 22 @ 5:00 pm - March 27 @ 9:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 10:00 am - March 30 @ 5:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 4:00 pm - May 3 @ 9:00 pm EET
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - November 30 @ 5:00 pm EET