Purchasing Specialist at Amazon
-Procurement partners with business owners and their teams to define requirements for identified purchasing needs and then work to identify the best supplier by working with external companies to gather, analyze and make recommendations to the business. The procurement function will negotiate all aspects of the relationship including total cost of ownership, payment terms, termination, allowable public relations activities, and maintenance/support. Procurement will often partner with a representative from Finance on financial issues and Legal on legal issues. Procurement will also provide ongoing customer support to external and internal customers, and act as a liaison, resolving any issues that may arise with a contract or supplier.
· Some post-high school education required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· 0-2 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to ramp quickly
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
· project management skills.
· Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment.
· Strong influencing skills and negotiation skills.
· Keeps others informed of information that contributes to the performance of the team, department or company
· Knows when to ask for help.
· Admits and takes ownership for mistakes
· Insists on the highest standards from self and others.
· Motivated, self-driven and Autonomous
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Fresh Graduate (0 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Employer Type Multinational Company