Quality and Training Specialist at Jumia
Location: New Cairo
- Facilitate training to existing employees as needed or requested.
- Submit monthly training schedule to leaders.
- Work closely other training coordinators to help maintain a consistent and professional trainee program.
- Monitor the quality and quantity of training offered.
- Maintain training attendance records.
- Prepare documentation, tip sheets and change training materials.
- Evaluate and measures the effectiveness of training.
- Provide performance feedback to participants and management.
- Monitor and evaluate the use of applications; collects user feedback and recommends enhancements or modifications to applications.
- Assist with certification testing, documentation and continuing education requirements.
- Assist in software decisions, processes, implementations, testing and maintenance.
- Carry out a trend analysis of the customer issues with an overview of advising Cusomer Service Manager & Managing Director on what needs to be improved on.
- Submit weekly and monthly issues report. Liaise with different department and section heads to ensure customer concerns are addressed fully and in line with the Cusomer Service Processes and Policies.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in call center operations as a quality trainer/coach
- Strong knowledge of Excel and powerpoint.
- Proven track record and furnish references
- Complaint handling skills and detailed understanding of call centre processes & KPIs
- Good reporting and presentation skills with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the confidence to interact at all levels of the organization
- Personal drive with a sense of urgency and an ability to demonstrate strong commitment to managing initiatives to a successful conclusion
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
March 22 @ 5:00 pm - March 27 @ 9:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 10:00 am - March 30 @ 5:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 4:00 pm - May 3 @ 9:00 pm EET
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - November 30 @ 5:00 pm EET