Regional Sales Manager at El Sewedy Electric
- Create a territory sales plan and a strategic growth plan for customer ecosystem; that includes a pricing strategy and a go to market strategy
- Maintain sales pipeline, provide monthly forecasts, and support quarterly and annual account reviews
- Establish and manage strategic partnerships with existing and new distributors
- Be a representative of the company in Industry events and other marketing opportunities
- Manage the full sales cycle; starting from the lead generation and the order-to-cash cycle, following up with our factories the full cycle of orders management since receiving PO from our Clients, till ensuring in time safe delivery of the goods to our customers.
- Offer regular analysis and recommendations of the market
- Recommend new business models according to the market needs
- Ability to understand customers’ technical specifications
- Strong communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills Sales and Marketing — Ability to multitask and work in a deadline-driven, time-sensitive environment.
- Demonstrated, proven success and commitment to cold calling, prospecting and closing customers.
- Ability to build pipeline through partnerships, sales development team and own prospecting efforts Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques and sales control systems.
- Relationship building, including established contacts and relationships with potential customers in key markets, and maintaining those relationships over time.
- Fluent English and 3rd language is a plus
- Bachelor degree in relevant discipline, a master degree is a plus
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
January 8, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - February 12, 2021 @ 10:00 pm EET