Risk Manager at Amazon
- Assess brand reputation, compliance, fraud, and financial risk to determine risk exposure on new and existing merchants and take an appropriate course of action.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams, partners, and 3rd party providers to assess non-financial risk – brand, reputational, legal and compliance risk.
- Use business transaction reports, billing cycle reports, and investigative research tools to conduct financial and non-financial risk assessment of merchants as they are prospected, signed, and on-boarded by Sales team.
- Understand differences and requirements of different merchant sizes (large enterprises – small/medium businesses – small/casual sellers).
- Investigate and use new sources of third party data to assess merchant risk.
- Conduct ongoing monitoring of credit, fraud, and dispute/chargeback trends by merchants in order to detect changes and anomalies from expected performance.
- Work closely with our Account Managers and other teams to manage anomalies as they come up.
- Leverage your knowledge, and work with different teams to evolve merchant risk management to provide guidance towards the automation/improvements of merchant risk evaluation.
- Develops and implements effective fraud detection and prevention strategies to mitigate fraud losses while ensuring an appropriate balance between risk and customer experience at application.
- Responsible for assisting with Risk reporting, creating, and updating procedures.
- Analyzes current fraud trends and provide input to adjust rules and parameters.
- Apply fraud prevention best practices.
- Apply subject matter expertise to the prioritization and planning of projects in conjunction with fraud management policies and strategies.
- Assist with the development, implementation, and monitoring of fraud prevention initiatives.
- Collaborate with 3rd parties and Acquiring Banks to develop and execute plans for the resolution of fraud cases.
- Develop and complete projects as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or economics.
- 4+ year of relevant experience in a financial, banking, or credit card processing field.
- At a minimum, an understanding of Underwriting, KYC, AML, PCI DSS, and Card Schemes’ Regulations.
- Solid understanding of fraud risk management practices, as well as practices for prevention, detection, remediation and reporting of fraud within financial institutions.
- Knowledge of merchant payment processing, particularly risk and operational processes.
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to analyze complex data, draw meaningful conclusions, and make holistic business recommendations.
- Ability to approach problems in a quantitative and qualitative manner. Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate points of view on complex and challenging topics professionally with supporting rationale; ability to communicate complex and sensitive information to internal and external stakeholders with appropriate clarity and discretion.
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to build rapport with members of other departments.
- A top performer with a proven track record of success.
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work additional hours and on weekends as and if needed.
- Arabic native tongue with excellent command of written and spoken English.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.