Sales Analyst at Lafarge
Location: Head Office
– Analyze all sales related data in terms of cost, price, dispatch & shares in order to support the sales decision making process in a timely & effective manner.
– Adhere to and enforce relevant legislation and policies and ensure that highest degree of safety and safe working practices are maintained.
– Collecting cement market data (sales volume, prices, and production) from governmental authorities and analyzing them in order to determine LCE position within the market.
– Providing reports on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly basis in order to support the Sales decision making process in a timely & effective manner.
– Preparing presentations requested in order to provide LCE management with an overview of LCE position within the Egyptian cement market
– Regular contact with regional sales offices to collect all market related data & present it to the Sales management in order to maintain LCE position within the market
– Prepare frequent reports requested from governmental ministries & authorities to ensure that LCE abides by all legal regulations of cement industry.
– Preparing both Budget & Commercial Strategy & reconcile with the budgeting dept
-Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing or any related field
-Technical Skills: Analytical Thinking Skills, MS Office, Report writing
-Experience: From 2-4 years of relevant experience
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.