Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Instabug
• Identifying key contacts and target accounts through prospecting databases
• Research, create, develop targeted prospect lists
• Receive and qualify inbound prospect and customer inquiries
• Generate new qualified leads thru outbound call programs
• Identify and convert qualified leads into paying customers
• Ensuring quality of opportunities so they become forecasted pipeline
• Ability to Follow up with leads, answer questions and overcome objections
• Achieving individual & team metrics
• Share, learn, collaborate with team members and manager to develop strategies, improve execution, and ideas that drive great team results and success
• 1-5 years related experience or internships in customer selling
• Excellent command of English
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Highly professional demeanor and customer first mindset
• Demonstrated capacity and strong willingness to learn and develop
• Must welcome challenge and have problem solver mentality
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Startup Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.