Sales Manager at SAP – KSA
- Recruits a team of high caliber sales talent, introduces strong sales processes, supports the development of a full pipeline of sales prospects, engages customers and Partners at the executive level, motivates the sales team, resolves conflicts, removes barriers and provides recognition in the pursuit and achievement of sales revenue and profitability.
- Defines a vision and creates a winning strategy that draws upon the strengths of SAP and responds to specific market needs, generating competitive advantage on existing markets and developing consistent new revenue streams that will guarantee short and long term achievements.
- Develops and applies an in-depth understanding of SAP’s processes/ procedures and sales tools/systems as well as enterprise market, including industry, marketplace, strategies and trends, competitors and competitive tactics to develop an effective long-term sales strategy and plan.
- Demonstrates outstanding execution track along sales cycle, ensuring SAP’s sales methodologies and common processes are in place and defining clear territory engagement guidelines.
- Monitors and takes necessary measures to ensure adequate pipeline of opportunities and demand generations for sustainable growth.
- Utilizes a disciplined approach for successful solution selling (value Centric Sales Approach), establishing and maintaining accurate, timely and documented sales revenue forecasting procedures, providing required updates to SAP executive management.
- Ensures there is a proper business case with clear and attractive ROI impact, on each proposal SAP presents.
- Builds a network of executive relationships across industry, community and business groups, and with key partners and customers to stay current on issues impacting business and sales, providing meaningful strategic advice to retain and grow their business through integrated solutions.
- Stays current and informed on all new campaigns, understanding their objectives and relevance, communicating to Sales team and ensuring all involved know the roles the play in making campaigns successful.
- Supports the development of solid references.
- Drives team towards expected market penetration and customers/partners satisfaction levels.
- Takes advantage of internal VAT (Virtual Account Teams) as well as development and support organizations, involving them on the early stages of sales cycle and driving expected results.
- Inspires and influences internal stakeholders, experts and other resources not under direct control, helping to remove obstacles and aiming goals achievement.
- Drives each sales team member toward expected quarterly and annual sales objectives.
- Facilitates alignment and effective communication within sales team and internal/external key partners/customers and promptly resolve any conflict to encourage harmonious and productive interaction.
- Facilitates individual growth and development of Sales team, setting objectives, performance standards and priorities, coaching and acting as role model on sales approaches and account leadership.
- Effectively manages remote resources, dedicating quality time and leveraging company’s resources.
- Embraces GCO Sales University, leveraging available tools and supporting people training initiatives.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- 15+ years of experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Proven track record in business application software sales.
- Experience leading/managing in a team selling environment.
- Demonstrated success with complex, long-cycle sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
- Demonstrate success negotiating complex contracts.
- Demonstrated knowledge on consultative selling methodologies
- Proven abilities on managing highly complex organizations and applying risk-mitigation strategies to customer
- Business level English: Fluent
- Local language: Fluent, Business Level
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Multinational Company