Security Sales Specialist at IBM
Your Role and Responsibilities
What the role involves
- Our sales people are lucky enough to sell some of the world’s most innovative IT Security solutions. And they also get to interact with clients in a wide array of fields. To make sure you make the most of these opportunities, you’ll benefit from some of the best sales training in the world; to help you grow your career and gain exposure to international clients.
There are two streams of sales roles on the graduate scheme; those that are out in the field, where you’ll be visiting clients and will be the face of our business relationship with them. And there are those that are more office based, where you’ll be talking to our clients, exploring their needs, explaining the benefits of our technology and selling solutions to them.
- Responsible for the sale and support of IBM Security solutions, services, products and offerings, including those from IBM Business Partners, you’ll be the face of our business relationship with clients. Specializing by industry, customer set, channel, brand, solution or offering, you’ll work collaboratively to provide solutions that best meet our clients’ needs and contribute to their marketplace success.
Initially you will work alongside experienced sales teams working with Clients and Business Partners, giving presentations and attending promotional events. You will also contribute and support sales management in running critical business and client programmes, learning about sales operations and devising sales strategies. Six months after successful completion of IBM Sales School (approximately 18 months after joining) you’ll be expected to take on a sales target of your own and to deliver new business to IBM.
What we look for
You will need to:
- Have a passion for Security in IT and Business
- Be looking to achieve (or already have) a 2:1 honours – in any degree
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Have a high degree of drive and energy
- Have the ability to foster lasting client relationships
- Have a flexible attitude to your working patterns (you’ll often need to work at different sites and IBM offices across the MEA region)
- Support the Security Team throughout the lifecycle of the sales process. From Identification to Closure
- Support deals and bids both commercially and in delivery
- Support Management in campaigns, programmes and operations across the team
- Build the confidence and the trust to lead and take ownership of opportunities/deals
- Shadow and learning client situations – Support sellers on client meetings and build the confidence/trust to lead meetings yourself
- Seek out responsibility to support the development and closure of our team targets
- Support and develop a territory plan and business development pack
- Explore and support broader programmes across the SBU and IBM to support out business and expand your knowledge
- Explore different training programmes both inside and outside of Security
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong Communication Skills
- Fluency in English
- IT background ( Computer Science , Computer Engineering , Business Informatics)
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
November 20 @ 7:00 pm - November 25 @ 10:30 pm EET