Security Solutions Software Developer at Orange
Location: Nasr City
- Design and develop an IoT platform for monitoring and analysis using data sent and received over internet from multiple remote embedded hardware.
- In lab design and test of overall architecture and components.
- Test and validate new features for customized and generic solutions in the lab.
- Perform systems integration across multiple platforms.
- Provide Operations, Pre-sales, Sales, and Marketing with the appropriate support, documentation and training and lead them during the rollout and deployment.
- Perform operational like tasks during pilot phases to assist operations.
- Provide L3 support for security operation teams.
- Engineering Degree in Computer, Communication, Electronics, MIS or equivalent experience.
- Redhat, Software Development, and Security certifications is a plus.
- At least 4 years experience required in deployment of applications, systems administration and server application development.
- Knowledge and experience of creating a monitoring and reporting tool across various applications within different environments.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Excellent understanding of programming concepts
- IoT software/hardware (e.g. Linux OS, Raspberry Pi etc.)
- M2M or IoT stack (e.g. ELK Stack etc.) is a plus.
- Strong documentation focusing on end users and support teams.
- Basic security and network experience.
- Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Hands-on experience in evaluating specification, lab validating & testing.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English is a must, French is a plus.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
October 25 @ 5:00 pm - October 27 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 1, 2019 @ 8:00 am - April 15, 2020 @ 5:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 10:00 am - December 5 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 2, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - January 4, 2020 @ 10:00 pm EET