Seller Support Team Manager at Amazon
· A natural leader, with the ability to build and drive productive teams.
· Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in written form.
· A team player, ability to encourage others to perform.
· Ability to work to deadlines.
· Enthusiastic and energetic with an ability to manage change in a positive manner.
· At Least 4 years’ Team Management experience
· Advanced knowledge of Excel, strong presentation skills, and the ability to motivate and inspire large groups of people are a must. . Project Management experience.
· To manage the performance of the team, developing and improving performance by coaching and counselling sessions to ensure metrics and quality targets are achieved.
· Recognising and rewarding the contribution of team members in a timely manner so that they are motivated and encouraged towards delivering excellence.
· To ensure that performance management standards are met and that issues of underachievement or poor performance are addressed and documented in keeping with the company guidelines.
· To provide great leadership on a day to day basis, supporting Senior Stakeholders, so that team members have a role model and a colleague to provide guidance towards continuous improvement.
· Demonstrated ability to put team priorities into a larger business context and make difficult tradeoffs caused by new or changed business goals and/or resource reductions.
· To ensure communication meetings are held with the team in the form of daily ‘Huddles’ and regular team meetings.
· The ability to interpret reporting and analysis to drive operational and seller solutions.
· To provide additional support to Senior Stakeholders including briefing sessions and report analysis as necessary.
· Ensure all operations functions are adequately covered at all times. Prepare relevant hand-overs during periods of absence.
· To identify training needs and work with the Training Department in order to ensure delivery of regular, on-going training sessions.
· To maintain team headcount and when necessary interview new Associates using the company approved competency based interview format.
· To effectively manage sick absence, lateness and attrition by using and following set company guidelines and procedures.
.Proactively seek process improvements, implement Kaizen initiatives and identify and implement projects to improve business practices.
· Create and implement best practices, policies and guidelines.
To ensure that team performance reports are completed and distributed to relevant parties.
· To handle and solve escalations and complaints as necessary and within the set company timescales.
· To understand and analyze the departmental budget and ensure that team costs are managed and that the budget is maintained and on target.
· To attend performance review sessions with the Senior Stakeholders and peers to present and discuss performance of the team.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Employer Type Multinational Company