Senior Accountant at Al Futtaim – UAE
- Responsible for complete accounting cycle for assigned Retail companies. (Revenue, Expense, Closing & Reporting)
- Completed as per Group timelines
- Ensure the activation of leasing contracts after review and perform posting run for all leasing contracts in a timely manner
- Verification of LPO’s, coding and posting of approved expenses in respective GL Accounts, cost centres and ensure approval per DOA for Opex & Capex
- Ensure payments are released per agreed payment terms and all supporting documents are in compliance with Company Policies & Procedures and ensure approval per DOA
- As per payment terms
- Nil policy non-compliance
- Preparation and review of annual budget, quarterly forecast, 5 year Plan and KPIs thereof
- Liaise with consolidation team and provide the cash flow inputs for weekly and monthly forecasts
- Graduate degree in commerce / accounting / finance with knowledge of Financial Management and Accounting Systems is necessary.
- Advanced knowledge of ERP Financial Software is necessary; SAP expertise will be preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working in diverse teams; retail leasing environment experience will be preferred.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Foreign Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Foreign Company