Senior Accountant at El Sewedy Industrial Development
Location: New Cairo
· Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
· Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
· Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
· Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
· Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product. Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
· Secures financial information by completing database backups.
· Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
· Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) certificate (advantageous).
· Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
· Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
· Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent report writing, communication and IT skills.
· Advanced competency in Microsoft Office and Accounting software package
*3-5 Years’ experience in the same Position
· Attractive Package
· Medical Insurance
Kindly send your resume to Development.firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Greater Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company