Senior ACS Engineer – SCM FusionERP at Oracle
- The main role of a Support engineer is to troubleshoot and resolve highly complex functional problems.
- The key skills put to use on a daily basis are – high level of functional skills, Oracle products knowledge, problem solving skills, and customer interaction/service expertise.
- Mandatory skills with 7+ years if Experience in Oracle Applications-EBS R12 (Implementation/Upgrade) Fusion-SCM (Procurement, Order Management, Inventory)
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
Technical Skill Set
- Ability to relate the product functionality to business processes, and thus offer implementation advices to customers on how to meet their various business scenarios using Oracle Fusion ERP
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong Customer interactions and service orientation so you can understand customer’s critical situations and accordingly provide the response, and mobilize the organizational resources, while setting realistic expectations to customers.
- Strong operations management and innovation orientation so you can continually improve the processes, methods, tools, and utilities.
- Strong team player so you leverage each other’s strengthsYou will be engaged in collaboration with peers within/across the teams often.
- Strong learning orientation so you keep abreast of the emerging business models/processes, applications product solutions, product features, technology features – and use this learning to deliver value to customers on a daily basis.
- High flexibility so you remain agile in a fast changing business and organizational environment.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation for architecture, design, technical, implementation, support and test activities.
- Self driven and result oriented
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills
- Strong customer support and relation skills
- Effective communication (verbal and written)
- Focus on relationships (internal and external)
- Strong willingness to learn new things and share them with others
- Team player
- Customer focused
- Confident and decisive
- Values Expertise (maintaining professional expertise in own discipline)
- Organizational skills
- Values and enjoys coaching/knowledge transfer ability
- Values and enjoys teaching technical courses
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.