Senior Advanced Customer Support Engineer –Financials Functional at Oracle
- Works with the client to understand requirements, functionality and business processes
- Translate customer requirements into deliverable products and services
- Provide functional assessment of implemented solutions, with recommendations for enhancedprocesses, best usage of Oracle applications features and better performance results
- Develops test plans, procedures and running the tests accordingly
- Support Oracle Financials products and services in line with the contractual agreement
- Works with support to resolve Customers SRs.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions both within the Oracle team and to end users.
- Work closely with the technical team and delivery leaders to provide engagements work estimates and drive excellence in functional work.
- Ensures that new services are appropriately captured and put in ACS corporate repository
- Proactively maintains knowledge of Oracle’s current and future products/solutions offerings for the specified Financials area.
- 5-7+ years implementation experience of Financials solutions
- Experience with multiple Financials applications is a plus – especiallyOracle EBS and Oracle SaaS
- At least 2 years in implementing Financials SaaS applications
- At least (1) full life cycle implementation of Oracle’s Cloud SCM solutions
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Strong functional knowledge of Oracle Financials modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management and Cash Management, Budgeting and Planning
- Good understanding of Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA) and Financial Accounting Hub (FAH)
- Previous consulting experience
- Business analysis,requirements gathering, and workshop leadership skills
- Oracle Cloud Certification is a plus
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.