Senior Advanced Customer Support Engineer – HRMS Functional at Oracle
- Works with the client to understand requirements, functionality and business processes
- Translate customer requirements into deliverable products and services
- Provide functional assessment of implemented solutions, with recommendations for enhancedprocesses, best usage of Oracle applications features and better performance results
- Develops test plans, procedures and running the tests accordingly
- Support Oracle HCM products and services in line with the contractual agreement
- Works with support to resolve Customers SRs.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions both within the Oracle team and to end users.
- Work closely with the technical team and delivery leaders to provide engagements work estimates and drive excellence in functional work.
- Ensures that new services are appropriately captured and put in ACS corporate repository
- Proactively maintains knowledge of Oracle’s current and future products/solutions offerings for the specified HR area.
- 5-7+ years implementation experience of Human Capital Management solutions
- Experience with multiple HCM applications is a plus – especiallyOracle EBS and Oracle SaaS
- At least 2 years in implementing HCM SaaS applications
- At least (1) full life cycle implementation of Oracle’s Cloud HCM solutions
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Strong functional knowledge of all the HCM tracks(HR, Payroll, HRSS, OTL, iRec, iLearning)
- Previous consulting experience
- Business analysis,requirements gathering, and workshop leadership skills
- Knowledge ofSQL and PL-SQL is an asset
- Oracle Cloud Certification is a plus
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.