Senior Advanced Customer Support Engineer –SCM Functional at Oracle
- Works with the client to understand requirements, functionality and business processes
- Translate customer requirements into deliverable products and services
- Provide functional assessment of implemented solutions, with recommendations for enhancedprocesses, best usage of Oracle applications features and better performance results
- Develops test plans, procedures and running the tests accordingly
- Support Oracle SCM products and services in line with the contractual agreement
- Works with support to resolve Customers SRs.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions both within the Oracle team and to end users.
- Work closely with the technical team and delivery leaders to provide engagements work estimates and drive excellence in functional work.
- Ensures that new services are appropriately captured and put in ACS corporate repository
- Proactively maintains knowledge of Oracle’s current and future products/solutions offerings for the specified SCM area.
- 5-7+ years implementation experience of Supply Chain Management solutions
- Experience with multiple SCM applications is a plus – especiallyOracle EBS and Oracle SaaS
- At least 2 years in implementing SCM SaaS applications
- At least (1) full life cycle implementation of Oracle’s Cloud SCM solutions
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Strong functional knowledge of Order to Cash and Procure to Pay business processes
- Previous consulting experience
- Business analysis,requirements gathering, and workshop leadership skills
- Oracle Cloud Certification is a plus
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.